Terms of Service
We may, at our sole discretion, modify these Terms of Service at any time. By accessing the Service at any time after such modifications, you are agreeing to such modifications. These Terms of Service were last modified as of July 1, 2021.
Description of Service
The MDT Service allows students to find online courses that they are interested in taking.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to any person for any reason and/or to discontinue the Service in whole or in part at any time, with or without prior notice.
Copyright, Licenses and User Submissions
The entire contents of the Service are protected by international copyright and trademark laws and other proprietary rights. The owners of the copyrights and trademarks are MDT, its affiliates and/or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Service solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials, and not to share any material that you paid for with anyone else who has not also purchased a license for that material.
You may not use any robots, spiders, or similar data mining, data gathering or extraction tools or manual processes to collect, gather or copy any content or data on or related to the Service in a manner not authorized by MDT in writing. You may not engage in practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping” or any other practice or activity the purpose of which is to obtain lists of users, portions of a database, or other lists or information from the Service, in any manner and any quantities not authorized by MDT in writing. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of MDT or its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the MDT name or trademarks without the express written consent of MDT.
Content submitted by users for inclusion on the Service (including, without limitation, any information submitted on message boards, forums or other public areas of the Service) is sometimes referred to in these Terms of Service as “User Submissions.” Whether or not any User Submission is published, it will be subject to these Terms of Service. MDT does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to a User Submission, regardless of whether or not it is published. You are solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to your User Submissions (and all content included therein), including the right to authorize MDT to use the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Service and these Terms of Service.
You hereby grant to MDT a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any User Submissions or any other materials or information (including, without limitation, ideas for new or improved products or services) you communicate to MDT by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to MDT the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against MDT for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to MDT.
We neither endorse nor assume any liability for the contents of any User Submission. We generally do not pre-screen, monitor, or edit User Submissions. However, we and our agents have the right at their sole discretion to remove any User Submission or other content that, in our judgment, does not comply with these Terms of Service and any other rules of user conduct for the Service, or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing any such User Submission or other content. You hereby consent to such removal and waive any claim against us arising out of such removal of any User Submission, whether it is your own or another user’s. See “Copyrights, Licenses and User Submissions” above for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that a User Submission infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
If You See Something That Infringes Your Copyright
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we’ve adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement. We reserve the right to (1) block access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
- Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements. If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Service infringes your copyright (or the copyright of someone whom you are authorized to act on behalf of), please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to MDT’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (our “Designated Agent,” whose contact details are listed below):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that MDT is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material identified in (1)(c) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent. Upon receipt of a proper notice of copyright infringement, we reserve the right to:
- remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- notify the content provider who is accused of infringement that we have removed or disabled access to the applicable material; and
- terminate such content provider’s access to the Service if he or she is a repeat offender.
- Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent. If the content provider believes that the material that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or the content provider believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or, pursuant to the law, the content provider may send us a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
- Content provider’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the local law for the judicial district in which the content provider’s address is located,
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, MDT may, in its discretion, send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that MDT may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider accused of committing infringement, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at MDT’s discretion.
The following terms apply to your use of the Service and any account that you may open or attempt to open via the Service:
- You represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years of age. If you are under age 16, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Service.
- You must be a human to open an account. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We view any actions taken by your account as taken by you. MDT will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
We reserve the right, at any time, to change any fees or charges for using any services provided on the Service (or to begin charging fees for any free service), provided that such changes will not apply to fees or charges paid or free services used prior to the time of the change.
Rules for All Users
MDT is a community of learners. When you sign up for the Site, you agree to the following rules:
- You will use the Service only for lawful purposes and agree to not use the Service in any way that will infringe upon the use or rights of any other user.
- Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the Service.
- You will not upload any copyrighted, trademarked, or proprietary materials on the Service without the expressed permission of the owner. You will not post any content that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any party.
- You assume full responsibility for the content of the Service offered.
- You agree that you will not engage in any behavior that constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- You will not share content from the Service with anyone who is not properly licensed to access the content.
- You will not upload, share, post, distribute or otherwise partake in any behavior that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies.
- You will not partake in any behavior that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- You will not share software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- You will not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all parts of the Service may be available to you or other authorized users of the Service. You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Service. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
- You will receive materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto.
- All the clients who purchase Software Tester MDT video course prep to ISTQB CTFL, will be obligated to get a discount voucher for ISTQB CTFL exam from Brightest. Voucher value reduce overal price of the exam purchased in Brightest. Value and currency depend on Client location:
- 25$ – for all except Europe
- 15€ – for all European countries, except United Kingdom
- 12£ – for United Kingdom
Specific Rules for Students
When you enroll in a course on the Site, you agree to the following rules:
- You will accept all of the terms and conditions including the cancellation policy listed in the Service when you agree to enroll in or access a course on MDT.
- You will follow all reasonable rules set by MDT.
- You may access course content for your information and personal use only.
- You will not copy any materials or techniques for purposes of your own sell or use.
- MDT reserves the right to delete or suspend your account if you violate any of our rules, or at any time and for any reason.
- You will access the course for unlimited period.
Video Course Access Fees
- MDT collects all fees through third party providers. Each provider is its own company, and MDT isn’t responsible for its performance.
- Refund of 7 days after purchase are offered for all clients who purchase products via the Service.
- For the purchase of video course + exam voucher or exam voucher, refund would not be possible once exam voucher will be provided to Client(via email or direct assignment in examination channel).
- No cancellations are offered to users who paid access for the video course.
- Fees for for th video Curse access or any other portion of the Service may be changed at any time without prior notice.
We reserve the right to adjust pricing for our service, or any components thereof in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion.
MDT reserves these rights:
- We can make changes to the MDT Site and Services without notice or liability.
- We have the right to terminate your account, payment, or other affiliation with the Service at any time and for any reason. We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then we revoke your right to use MDT in that jurisdiction.
- We will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
- We have the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend any course, comment, or other posted comment at any time and for any reason.
MDT is not liable for any damages as a result of any of these actions, and it is our policy not to comment on the reasons for any such action.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICE AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICE AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY COURSE THAT YOU ATTEND VIA THE SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
THE SERVICE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE SERVICE AND ANY OF THE CONTENT OR FEATURES INCLUDED THEREIN, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND ACCESS RULES FOR ANY FUNCTIONALITY, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SERVICE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH CONTENT.
THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
Through your use of the Service, you may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors, including (without limitation) students. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any course or other merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandise and services and you. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLASS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US OR ANY OTHER OF OUR AFFILIATES.
Content available through the Service represents the opinions and judgments of an information provider, user, or other person or entity not connected with us. We do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advice, or statement made by anyone other than an authorized MDT spokesperson speaking in his/her official capacity. Please refer to the specific editorial policies posted on various sections of the Service for further information, which policies are incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the Service may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of the Service, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR ANY OTHER MDT PARTY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THE SERVICE.
FURTHER, NEITHER WE,NOR ANY OTHER MDT PARTY, SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CLASS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN A STUDENTS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to any of the foregoing matters must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred.
Most communication between MDT and you will be sent and received electronically. You agree that all electronic communication between MDT and you shall satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Any rights of MDT not expressly granted herein are reserved.